photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

September 16, 2011

Found - Washi Tape

I've been a big fan of Japanese washi tape for a while. 




 
I've used it on  everything from the prints in my Etsy shop to decorating glass bottles and notecards.

You can easily frame out a piece of artwork by applying tape to the edges!

 
Lately I have been really inspired by what some other creative people out there have done with washi tape too. Here are a few projects I'm totally loving.

Make pretty votives even prettier by wrapping them in warm hues.


Washi Tape bunting so cute and easy to make!



Decorate plain white gift boxes by mixing prints and colors.



 Or use it to embellish gift tags!

There are tons of places to buy washi tape online, two of my favorites are Studio KoiZumi and Washimatta.

You can also check out this tutorial to make your own tape - it's on my list of things to do!

Have a great weekend!! Pin It

3 comments:

SibStudio said...

Oh how cool! I've never heard of washi tape! I love all the ways you've used it!

ConnieLou said...

Thanks for the inspiration!

Sheryl Hastings said...

What great ideas and I love those candles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...