photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 26, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday - I Wood, Wood You?

I have spotted so many great wood pieces lately that I would like to a. buy (easy but expensive) b. make (have Scott test out his jigsaw skills) c. just stare at on my computer screen (most likely).



This is funny and the perfect color for our entry!


Working on our new bedroom design and thinking this
branch/stick lamp might be a good DIY project.


We have tons of deer in our backyard and think this would
be a great piece for Scott to try make for me.


I have lots of random frames that are missing glass so I
love the idea of painting them all one color and hanging them together.


Pin It

2 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Great features!
I've been working more and more with wood and I love how it engraves! My guest books are very popular :)

Tabitha said...

love the frame idea! I love adding nature in the home - it makes it so much more inviting!
Found you via etsy's blog team:)
www.impactjewelry.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...