photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

November 10, 2011

A Flower Princess DIY

My little granddaughter Layla is the prettiest princess in all the land ~ and I am not the slightest bit biased(:
Since she loves dressing up, Kendra and I put our crafting talents together to make her a sweet tutu ~ perfect for any royal court!

My part was a no-sew tulle pink (light and dark) and lavender tutu with a pink ribbon.  I used this easy tutorial.


Kendra used felt to make cute bright colored petals to which she added pom poms.  She didn't have to use a pattern ~ like I've posted, she just comes up with ideas!



We added the two together with a headband and a wand ~ Princess Layla will live happily ever after......




Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...