photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

January 5, 2012

Rosemary Sea Salt

I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew that I would have to give it a try.  And I am so glad I did!  I have used the salt as a seasoning for meats, salad, and soups.  The rosemary added a unique flavor that my family really enjoyed.


All you need: 4 rosemary sprigs, 1 1/2 cups of sea salt, 2 tablespoons of pepper (I used Montreal Steak Seasoning), and a food processor.


 
Wash and remove the rosemary from the stems; add to processor along with the salt and pepper.
Pulse until the rosemary is finely ground.
 
That is all there is to it!









Pin It

1 comment:

Annette said...

This sounds really good! I think I'll pin it so I won't forget!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...