photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

January 17, 2012

Valentine's Day ~ Personalized Cross Stitch Heart

With Valentine's Day less than a month away, I began thinking of decorations that I have made. This personalized heart for Kendra has kept its place on a bookshelf in her old room.



I used ivory satin, eyelet, and ribbon.   The cross stitch was worked on 22 pt Aida ~ the hearts in various colors, and the vine in light and dark greens. 




Personalized letters are available on this great site.
The ribbon was threaded through the eyelet, and the heart sewn together. 
One heart = lots of memories!





Pin It

1 comment:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Really sweet. It reminds me of a pillow my husband's aunt cross stitched for our daughter when she was born.

Stopping by from Etsy Blog Team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...