photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

April 19, 2012

A New Look for an Old Lamp-

I wanted a new lamp for our newly painted family room but just could not find exactly the color what I wanted.  Then I remembered a pink ginger jar lamp sitting in our attic ~ just a little spray paint later, and I have my "new" lamp!!






The steps we took to refinishing the lamp:

the pink lamp ready for a new look


we cover all the electrical parts and the cord


the spraying began


first coat looked pretty good


second coat ~ even better!

add a new lampshade ~ just perfect (:
 Pin It

2 comments:

Sandy said...

You gave your lamp a whole new and very classic look! Thanks for sharing!

AbsolutelyKismet said...

A great way to start using what you haven't for a while!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...