photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

July 10, 2012

Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Love

I so totally want one of these gorgeous trees!  It really makes a room feel lush and alive and happy.  I thinking of putting one in an empty little corner in our bedroom.

via.
via.


via.
I've read that all they need is a sunny room in order to thrive and our bedroom gets plenty of sun.  I'm hoping I can find one at Home Depot, I know other people have had luck getting a small one there for under $20.  So we'll see...
And the winner of our pillow giveaway is.......The Coyle Family!!
Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aside from the beauty a magnolia tree provides, its extract has been used across centuries as herbal medicine. In fact, the Chinese people use magnolia trees extracts as a form of anti-bacterial medicine. :)

~ Tia Timoteo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...