photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

December 14, 2012

Pinterest Challenge - Christmas Mantel

For the past few years I have decorated my fireplace mantel with my Christmas carolers.

This year I decided to use a little more whimsical approach.  I really like the look of an empty picture frame, so this idea was the center of my mantel this year.


Kendra spray painted one of my old frames a bright red.  I added a wreath with poinsettias, some fun metal Christmas trees, large red balls, and a few of my favorite snowmen.


My mantel is rather narrow, so just a few branches and some lights, and I was finished.


I added all of our stockings and hope that Santa will find our home this year!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...