photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

May 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Hadley!

Oh where does the time go?!  My sweet little Hadley is two today and I cannot believe it.  She talks up a storm, makes us laugh, follows her big sister EVERYWHERE and loves playing dress up.  She is my little buddy and still my baby - as far as I'm concerned at least!  I remember how afraid I was when I was pregnant with her that I could never love another human being as much as I loved Layla and my Mom told me that my heart would double in size as soon as I saw my new little one - and it was true.
 
 Happy Birthday Hadley!!


Love you!
 
 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...