photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

May 7, 2013

Our Bedroom - The Other Side

Hello there!  I shared a few photos of our bedroom's progress a few months ago and thought I'd share a few from the other side today.

The photo below is the view from my side of the bed.  I have to say I LOVE waking to all these lovely things with the sun streaming through the window - it makes me want to stay in bed all day!

I made a hanging plant holder with some pink and white nylon rope, two candle holders and air plants.
I'll post a tutorial about this next week.

The mirror!  The wall opposite our needed something large and bold so when I saw this tealy blue hand carved mirror at Pier 1 I knew it would be perfect.  And the fact that it was a floor model they were trying to get rid of (at a huge discount) sealed the deal!

We bought two Malm dressers and pushed them together to create one super long dresser.  I love how modern they are and that they don't have pulls or knobs so they blend right into the space.

Below is the little corner next to the dresser.  I found the vintage marquee number 4 on Etsy and the rest of the art is from Minted and Etsy.

The two vintage wooden egg cup girls (inside the 4) were a gift from my mom - one reminds me of Layla and the other Hadley: )
 
You'll see below that I took an eyesore basic black digital alarm clock and made it modern by putting it into a cardboard gift box that I had spray painted white.  I made the stripe design with yellow washi tape.
 
 

Lots more art, photos and a branch that I wrapped in washi tape.


Below is a shot of Scott's nightstand. 

Happy colors and patterns!








Pin It

1 comment:

Angela said...

this looks beautiful! I love all the little details. I'm slowly filling the walls in my room.

http://iffoundmake.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...