photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

June 5, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday - Summery Daydream

Hello!  Being at the shore over the Memorial Day holiday really made me yearn for those yummy, hot (but not humid) sunny days sitting by the ocean breathing in the salt air - with warm sand between my toes. Since the weather did not cooperate (it rained or was chilly/freezing over most of the long weekend) I had time to day dream about those things that could make even the gloomiest summer day shine!


My sweet friend Jenny pinned this watermelon salad - it looks so good!!


Loving the maxi with cropped top look!

Planning ahead for good-for-you smoothies and other summery treats!



My sister-in-law was glowing with a gorgeous tan before the Memorial Day weekend even started.
I was so excited when I found out it was from these self tanning pads!
 
We've been doing a lot of gardening lately - hoping to have a mini veggie garden ready in a few weeks!


Have a great day!!
xo!
Kendra

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...