photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 25, 2014

A Dollhouse Makeover

Hi there! Arrggh! Another snowy day here.  Ready for warm weather already! 

Today, I'm sharing a little mini makeover I did to the amazing dollhouse my parents gave the girls for Christmas this year.  All it needed was a little bit of wallpaper (scrapbook paper) a stair runner (washi tape) a few throw rugs (more scrapbook paper) and a family to enjoy it (painted wooden pegs).

Here's what the dollhouse looked like BEFORE:



I picked up a few sheets of scrapbook paper from Micheals ($.24/each).  And started tracing and cutting.

Dollhouse AFTER:



Land of Nod offers a décor kit for the house but I liked the idea of choosing my own patterns and colors and being able to change them out whenever we want.  I also really liked the idea not spending $50!!








Layla and spent one evening a few weeks ago painting (10) girl peg dolls.  We also have a family of dolls too.

  

Below are the ones I painted.  Layla's were already all over the house!!




Have a warm day!!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...