photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

March 26, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday - The Land of Nod

Hi there - long time no see?  Last week was pretty much one of the worst I've had in a long time...everyone in our family got the stomach flu starting with Layla, then Hadley, then Scott. 




I played nurse and thought I was invincible, since it seemed like I wasn't going to get me...until it did on Saturday night. 



I got to spend Sunday in bed - which normally I would have loved - except feeling that sick took the laziness and comfort out of it completely.  Anyway we are all back to normal and hopefully the blog will start chugging along again!

Land of Nod is one my favorite stores and they have lots of new cute things in their Easter/Spring line - so I thought I'd pick a few of my favorite to share with you today:



Easter Party Kit


Bunny Lamp


Cute book


Jute Bunny Bag


Oh Bunny Art Print


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...