photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

May 20, 2014

Vintage Looking Fabric to a Vintage Looking Apron

While looking through (and trying to organize) my stash of fabric, I came across this bright and cheerful piece from a Moda collection. What a great print for an apron, which I desperately need ~ especially when I bake with chocolate (: 
My past post was the design for a half apron; today is it a full one.

The vintage looking fabric...

 
...paired with a modern polka dot and a solid fabric...


...and add a free pdf pattern from here (I just needed to tape the printed pieces together)


I followed the easy directions for cutting and sewing.  Then added the bias tape edging...


...next were the neck loop and waist ties...


...and the button holes...


...and my apron was complete!



And, to make it even better, it is reversible!


Easy, pretty, and useful ~ nothing better than that! ♥
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...