photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

March 26, 2012

Coffee Mug Cake

When I first heard of the idea of cake in a coffee mug, I was intrigued.  I knew it would be on my To-Do List! 
I love the idea that you can make as many as you want, and each one only takes 2 1/2 minutes in the microwave ~ perfect for company or just when you need a little "sweet something"!



Ingredients (for each mug):
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
4 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk (I replaced one tablespoon with one of half&half)
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
dash of cinnamon
I added some mini chocolate chips!



Directions:
Add all the ingredients into a mug. 
Stir until well blended.
Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.  I put a microwave safe plate under the mug since the cake did overflow the mug a little.


Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.


Enjoy! Pin It

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good gracious, this looks amazing! Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...