photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

May 20, 2016

New Ideas for American Girl Doll

Time to makes some new outfits for my granddaughters'  American Girl dolls!
I sometimes like to combine patterns to create a new design ~ a dress from here and a bib from here...



Once the "shortie" dress was complete, I decided that it needed fun capri pants.  I found a "free" pattern and shortened the length, and the new outfit was ready!




This time I stayed with the original pattern.  My little Amelia said that her Bitty Baby need a new dress with a bonnet.  Hope she likes the results!




And one more from marlindacreations ~ I love hot pink combined with almost any fabric.  This time it was with lime green!



Additional pictures can be found here.


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...