photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

September 1, 2011

Kids in the Kitchen - Chef's Hat

Even though my grandchildren are still young, I love having them help me in the kitchen.  They love to "plop" the eggs and "stir, stir, stir"!  Of course, they need to be properly attired (: 

Part I of my post "Kids in the Kitchen" is the chef's hat that I made for my sweet Cole ~ who wouldn't love to have him as an assistant chef?? Watch out Emeril!



For my chef's hat, I used cute monkey fabric with large brown dots.



A free Michael Miller tutorial
 



Pin It

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

sssoooo cute...I really like the kitchen chefs hat too..teehhheee....great photo...hope your day is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...