photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

September 21, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday - Dessert Recipes that I want to try

I love to bake! My problem ~ my children have all left the nest.  It is now just my husband and I, and a dessert can literally take weeks for the two of us to finish.

For my wishlist Wednesday, I WISH my children (and grandchildren) lived closer, and I could bake these fun desserts for them!

Chocolate and Peanut Butter ~ nothing could be better

Snicker Filled Cupcakes ~ oh, my!

Ginger cookies with PUMPKIN ICE CREAM!

a mini pumpkin pie INSIDE a cupcake!

Baby Ruth brownies!!!!

Peanut Butter Crunch S'mores Bars ~ chocolate and peanut butter collide!

Hope you get to make and enjoy some of these yummy ideas!

 Pin It

3 comments:

Lostlemonade said...

Who's hungry? That would be me in the background, jumping up and down and waving my arms wildly!

My Inspired Reality said...

Ginger cookies with pumpkin icecream...OK I am sold:):)

AsteropeBC said...

These look sooo yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...