photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 7, 2011

Found - Vignettes Around the House

So things have been a little crazy around here this week and while I have lots of "found" things/places to share I just haven't have the time to properly write them up - boo! Instead I thought I would share a few vignettes I have come up with around our house. 

I recently purchased Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Accessorizing (also grabbed his Happy Chic Colors book for a steal here). And was happy to see that some of the little table top designs I have come up with would get the JA stamp of approval.


Dining Room Hutch:
Billy buttons, Ikea vase, a framed piece of wallpaper, glass candle holder
and a brass crane (gave him a fresh coat of gold paint).


Dining Room Hutch:
More billy buttons, Ikea vases and glass candle holders
with a gold trophy creamer topped off with a seashell flower.


Wine Cabinet:
Crate and Barrel vase with billy buttons (can you tell I LOVE these?),
vintage folding ruler I made into a star. Missoni for Target wine carrier - thought it looked perfect here with the colors and looks more like a vase to me!


 
Bookshelf:
Glass vessel with top beaded flowers, matching glass jar
filled with vintage thread,framed yarn owl art sewn by my Mom in the 70's
and a few vintage frosted rose/gold glasses.
Have a great Friday and weekend! Pin It

5 comments:

farragio said...

Delightful vignettes! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done! I like the framed wall paper, great way to use up a sample. And the old ruler turned into a star is a neat idea too.

Mary C. Nasser said...

Great designs!
Love the colors!

TGIF!!
Mary
Mary C. Nasser Art Blog

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

love love love the mustard colors! so glad i stumbled upon your blog! too cute! can't wait to catch up on the rest of your posts! ♥
-kar

Nichole said...

Awesome color palette! Its very current. I thought the seashell flower was a magnolia. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...