photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

January 19, 2012

Apple Chips

I have seen recipes for apple chips so many places recently, and I found one that works for me ~ and it is so easy!  The results are crunchy chips that are delicious and healthy. An added bonus ~ your house will smell so "cinnamon good" while they are baking!


Don't they look like dark russet potato chips?

 All you have to do:
Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Peel and core your apples (use as many as you want)!   Thinly slice ~ I found that my mandoline really helped. 
Spread apple slices onto parchment paper.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake for 1 hour.
Turn the slices over; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake another hour or until the slices are crisp.
And enjoy! Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...