photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 22, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday - Household Tips I WISH I had tried sooner

 My plan today was to write a post about lovely items on my guest room wishlist, but I tried a household tip that worked so well, I had to change everything!


step - by- step procedure

Make a paste of baking soda and water, spread over the greasy glass door of an oven, wait 15 minutes, clean with a damp cloth, and WOW!

Then, I started thinking about other tips I have learned over the years...


When I complained about all the streaks on my front door windows, an older neighbor advised me to use newspaper instead of paper towels ~ perfect!


Baby oil is the perfect way to shine up the chrome on faucets ~ simple and safe!



Kendra's sister-in-law told me about using fabric softener sheets to clean the tile in the bathroom ~ it works, and it smells so good.  Thanks, Laura!

 

Toothpaste can remove scratches from leather ~ just a dab and wipe off with a soft cloth.  Caution: Don't use whitening toothpaste!


My final, and favorite one ~ sucking on marshmallows will actually help soothe a sore throat.  I know that I have seen research on this somewhere... Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...