photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

April 5, 2012

Angel Food Cake Heaven

I love dessert.  And I really love making dessert that doesn't take any culinary talent whatsoever.  A few simple ingredients (if a store bought Angel Food Cake counts as an ingredient?) and you have a sweet, yummy after dinner treat!




(1) Store bought Angel Food Cake
Loads of chopped up strawberries
Chocolate Chips (melted in the microwave and stirred until creamy)
Melted Ice Cream (see "recipe" below)
Just cut the cake into big pieces, pile on the strawberries, gob on the chocolate and drizzle on the melted ice cream.  Enjoy!!



I don't know what the real name of this is but after tasting it Scott called it melted ice cream and I thought that pretty much summed it up!

(1) can evaporated milk
1/2 cup sugar - I have major sweet tooth so use as much or as little sugar as you like
1/4 cup powdered sugar - I told you - major sweet tooth!
1 tbsp vanilla extract

I put all the above in a large plastic cup and blended with a hand blender until super creamy. It's great in coffee too!




Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...