photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

April 4, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday - Five Wishes for Layla

My world became a much sunnier, funnier and happier place three years ago today, because that was the day my lovely Layla was born.




I look at her everyday and want her to have everything and more. But if I had to make a few wishes for her today they would be these:

1. That you will always be curious and brave - kinda of like how you are with bugs:)

2. That you will be confident and believe in yourself.  Somehow I don't think that will be a problem for you my strong-willed girl!

3. I hope you will always use your imagination and creativity...I love watching you make lunch and tea for your "friends".

4. I know that you will always be there for Hadley and make her proud to have such a kind, smart and special big sister to look up to.

5. My biggest wish is that you will never be too big to be my little girl. 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYLA!!


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...