photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

June 21, 2012

Bedroom Curtains and Accessories

I have almost finished decorating the bedroom that I started months ago!   I thought that I would share some photos of the curtains, window seat cover, and a few accessories that were added.

For my side windows I used the same technique as I did for Layla's and Hadley's rooms and for the tablecloth turned curtains.


 Laura Ashley's sommerfield fabric in seamist

We have a bay window that faces East and gets a lot of sunlight.  I put sheers inside to block a little of the sun and added a "can top."

Simplicity pattern 5696


 I lined the valance with Oxford Dove and added the same fabric for the trim.



I made a pattern for the window seat cover and same Oxford Dove to pull all it all together.


 I, again, used the same fabric to cover a small chair.




And Kendra added a final touch by creating a print that I have put above the bed.



A mustard pillow and lamps makes a room that is soothing and relaxing for me!
 Pin It

1 comment:

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

I love that color scheme. And I think I have that same floral fabric on some throw pillows in my guest room! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...