photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

June 22, 2012

Found Friday - SherriConley

There are so many artists on Etsy, but I have found one whose talent definitely stands out~

Meet Sherri Conley!

When I began working on my gallery wall, I wanted items that were bright, happy and had meaning for my family.  My husband loves planes, and when I found this print from SherriConley, I knew I had to have it!



 Many of Sherri's prints are available in various sizes so they can easily fit into any decor.



Sherri's prints include summery beach decor, nature inspired images, dreamy infrared photography, carnival photos, rustic and vintage style images, and decor for children and nursery.
Each one seems to have a story of its own~



A little about Sherri~

Sherri Conley resides in the historical city of Richmond, VA where she was born and raised. Living in central Virginia provides her with a wide variety of locations that are easily accessible for shooting ~ ranging from the city to the mountains of the Blue Ridge and along the scenic coasts of the Atlantic Ocean.



Developing a love of photography at an early age, Sherri began taking photos with her first camera, a Kodak Brownie Hawkeye, which was given to her by her parents. In her college years, she purchased her first “serious” camera and also invested in equipment for a darkroom where she spent countless hours in fascination watching images develop before her eyes.



Today the digital darkroom has replaced the traditional wet darkroom, and some of her images are manipulated using the photo editing software, Photoshop. Sherri loves experimenting with various creative photographic techniques with infrared photography being one of her favorites. She also enjoys in-camera techniques, hand-coloring b&w images, and creating digital compositions.



Sherri wrote: "Etsy looked like a wonderful place and perfect fit for my online shop and I began selling with Etsy in early 2008. I also exhibit at Crossroads Art Center, a fine art and crafts center, located in Richmond, VA."

I found that, along with beautiful art, Sherri provides great communications, fast shipping, and great product packaging!

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...