photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

June 4, 2012

Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken

Grilling season ~ my favorite cooking season of the year!  Foods seem to taste better, very little clean-up, and my husband does the work!!!
I saw a recipe for lime chicken in a magazine recently. But when I tried to find it again, I couldn't ~  guess I had one of "those senior moments"!!
So I tried to duplicate the recipe from memory, and actually it turned out to be very good (:


Ingredient:
2 cloves of garlic
about 1/2 cup of cilantro
juice of three limes
olive oil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast ~ I butterflied mine

Directions:
In a food processor pulse the garlic, cilantro, lime juice.  Add just enough oil to make a thin paste.




Cover the chicken with the cilantro mixture, and allow to marinate up to one hour.
Grill.


And enjoy!


Pin It

1 comment:

Abby / Linda said...

Looks and sounds yummy! I'm going to try it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...