photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

June 28, 2012

Peek into the Guest Room

I think I have promised to show photos of our made over master bedroom on here at least 3-4 times in the last few month, but have yet to post them because there are still a bunch of things that NEED to be completed before the room looks like and "after".  Does that make sense?!

Anyway, we have made a lot of progress in the guest room.  So I thought I would share two pics from this room before the big reveal sometime this month. 



This room has almost all of the furniture that used to be in our master bedroom.   So that made things easier.


The room is inspired by the Hamptons mostly with a little bit of LBI thrown in for good measure.  I've had a lot of fun the art and photos.  And especially love the 20"x30" photo I had blown up from an old issue of Vogue.  It was taken in the Hamptons and the colors go so well with the room. Now we just need to get it hung up!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...