photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

July 16, 2012

Hot Day Doings

Yesterday was one of those days when you starting sweating as soon as you stepped outside.  So after running a few errands in the morning,  I decided Layla and I would keep cool indoors with a fun and yummy activity.   I baked this awesomely delicious chocolate cake - with her help and she painted a wooden birdhouse I picked up at Micheals.  All in all a pretty perfect day in!


My first from scratch cake and frosting.  Easy and sooo good!

My little assistant got a powder sugar dusting when I opened the bag a bit too aggressively:)

Layla's birdhouse - although she kept asking "where are the birds?"
Planning to clear coat this so it can go outside.


Hadley definitely approved of our day's activities.

Happy Monday!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...