photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

September 16, 2012

Vintage Finds from Layla Lou Studio

Happy Monday All!

Since opening my Etsy shop, three years ago, I have sold mostly the same kind of thing - paper in one form or another.  But after looking through some of the vintage things I have picked up over the last few months I decided that I would let a few go - a little at a time - in a new section of my shop called...you guessed it Vintage Finds.

My first two listings:

Solid Brass Unicorn Bookends.
I found these guys at a yard sale Labor Day weekend in LBI. It was love at first site!
 
 
 

Vintage Striped Juice Bottle.
 I spotted this beauty at an LBI yard in July.

I'm hoping to add a few new "finds" each month!  Stay tuned!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...