photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

December 21, 2012

Found Friday - Cross Stitch Ornaments

I love the old fashion ornaments that have been handed down to me from my grandmother.  Each one is so fragile that each year when I put them on the tree, I am amazed that they have lasted so long! In between those beauties I add the treasures that my children made or bought for me ~ paper trees or college Christmas balls.  I also include the personalized cross stitch ornaments that I made for each of them so many years ago, and today I thought I would share a few.

These "sachet-fringed" ornaments come from a book entitled Carrousel Christmas.

 
 
 The directions are very detailed, and they do take some time to make.

 
 But the final product is worth every minute.  Each one is personalized and dated.



Carrousel

Panda

The Train
 
So many wonderful memories! Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...