photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

December 20, 2012

Krafty Wrapping Paper

Hi!  A couple weeks ago I shared pix of our Thanksgiving table and the kraft paper runners I made. Well since then I have been using the never ending roll for everything from tablecloths (with painted decoration by Layla - of course), to drawing paper (the girls love it when there is a huge piece of paper on the floor!) and you guessed it, wrapping paper!

I first used it for gifts for two birthday parties Layla had - in one day.

I used a white crayon to draw some stars on the paper and a piece of scrapbook paper and washi tape for the tag.

Next up was Christmas present wrapping - for Scott's family and my secret Santa.



For these gifts I made some more paper snowflakes, a glue stick and left over reindeer stickers.


And for my (not so secret) secret Santa gifts I used left over gold dots from here and these pretty free printable gift tags.
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...