photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

December 6, 2012

Pretty Plates on a Wall

A few weeks ago, I took advantage of the rare occurrence of Anthropologie offering free shipping on any order (blogged about here) and ordered three plates that are quirky and weird yet somehow fancy and charming at the same time.  The colors I choose were a perfect match to the hues in our front entry so I thought they would look great on an empty upper wall leading into the kitchen. 

My only fear was hanging them.  Then I found these little guys for super cheap ($1.99 + 40% off one) and less than $2 for shipping - sold!


Three plates +
 

three 3" Disc plate hangers =
 

super easy hanging (just wet backing and let Disc adhere to plate overnight)!
 

LOVE!
 
 
 
COLORS!
 
 

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Needed this solution. Saw your comment on Brooklyn Limestone and I, too, dislike those plate "cages." Thanks for the tip.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...