photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

March 1, 2013

A Polka Dot Blouse + Options


Ahhh just what I needed another online vice.   Polyvore, which I thought was only for putting outfits together (aka not usually my thing) also gives you the ability to put together interior design boards too. So yesterday I was playing around with it and came up with this board - a fashion one! - and thought I'd share.




polka dot blouse







J.Crew Blouse
/1/ J.Crew j crew / 2/Second skinny leg jeans /3/ J Brand Jeans /4/ Religion Clothing skinny jeans  /5/ Converse cap toe shoes / 6/Tory Burch flat shoes /7/ Banana Republic leather shoes/8/ Old Navy flip flops

Happy Friday!!
xo!
Kendra
Pin It

1 comment:

Eyelah said...

I like the different color skinny pants. I'm thinking of getting a few pairs for the summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...