photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

March 22, 2013

Wreath Season by Season - Spring 2013 Edition

 Hi there! It's been awhile since I've written a wreath post so today I am sharing photos of my Spring wreath. 

Need to get some plants in those empty pots asap!
 
I started with the same yarn wrapped base and added a whole bunch of felt flowers and a chipboard bunny that I covered in polka dot fabric and a little bow tie because he was looking a little plain.
 
 
 

To make the flowers I just cut spirals out of felt and wound it around in circle.  Then I hot glued the end of the felt spiral to the back of the flower.
 
 
Have a happy weekend!
xo!
Kendra
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...