photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

April 22, 2013

Sailboat Dress ~ Out to Sea Fabric

I was a fan of Sarah Jane's "Out to Sea" fabric as soon as I saw it!



 I purchased yardages of the anchor fabric in both navy and blossom.


What to make ~ a pillow, floor cushion?  Then it occurred to me that I had never made a dress for my granddaughter Hadley and her birthday was approaching.  The solution ~ an appliqued sailboat dress for summer.


I used Tasha Noel's "Little Red Riding Hood" striped fabric for the lining and tie belt and added a cute sailboat applique.


Two fabric covered buttons for the back, and I was finished!


Just can't wait to see my little one wearing the dress made with lots of love! ♥

Dress pattern available here

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...