photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

April 3, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday ~ Creative and Pretty Printables

I am always amazed at the lovely "free" printables that are available on-line.  WISH that I had the time and occasion to use each of them! 

a colorful cupcake box


fun pinwheels

perfect spring clip art

a spring clock

perfect quote for a playroom or craft room

Super Heroes ~ my grandson would love this pack!

vintage labels

and a quote from one of my favorite authors


 
Hope that you have found one (or two) that you like too! ♥  





 
Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kendra and Patricia! I work at Beso and saw the collection you made via Little Green Notebook -- hope you had fun shopping our site and creating! Your blog is wonderful : )
xo
Beso

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...