photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

April 17, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday - Local Craigslist Finds

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I'm featuring some things that caught my eye while looking through the vintage furniture for sale in our area on Craigslist.  I decided not to include links because these change so often but if there is one you have a question about - and you're in the MD/DC/VA area - let me know and I help track it down for you!


Love the shape and the colors!


The pop of red would brighten up a space - maybe this could be toy storage?


Turquoise legs on a vintage school chair!


This chair looks comfy and the yellow make me happy!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...