photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

June 25, 2013

A Wonderfully Watery Weekend

Hi There!  Scott recently bought the girls a pool to splash around in on our back deck.  Saying it has been a huge hit would be an understatement!  On Saturday, Layla and I had huge water fight (she pretty good with a water gun) while Scott was getting Hadley up from her nap.  Just the two of us out there laughing so hard my face hurt and getting soaked (me fully clothed) made me feel like a kid again was the most fun I've had in a while.  Sunday on the other hand was so gross and humid we were all moving like slugs so the girls spent almost 4 hours in and out of the pool and I got to sit under the umbrella and watch and make a craft or two. 

Below are a few of my favorite Instagrams from the weekend:

My tired girl!! She probably would have fallen asleep there if we let her!

Hadley got a little aggressive with one of our hydrangea bushes so we had lots of fallen flowers to play with. 

Project time!

Popsicles were much needed and after we were finished  I kinda fell in the love with the colors: )
This week is supposed to be even hotter than last so I'm sure we'll be outside in the pool and shade soon!
xo!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...