photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

July 15, 2013

Embroidery Thread Organization

I am on an kick to organize my sewing supplies!  Last week I posted my thread/bobbin configuration; today is my embroidery/crewel yarn.

In the past I have put my floss into individual envelopes and labeled each with its number.



Yes, I could find the one I needed easily, but sometimes it took a while to untangle the thread.
The perfect solution for both organization and neatness was to use craft clothes pins.



I rolled the yarn around the pin and tucked in the end.


I wrote the number on the end using a pencil ~ in case I need to erase and reuse.


Now all of the thread I need for a project is accessible and portable.



Happy sewing!  ♥


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...