photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

August 20, 2013

Fun with Tagxedo

I am constantly amazed by all the incredible (and free) creative sites the computer offers!  One of my all-time favorites is Tagxedo.  I could easily spend hours creating personalized "word clouds."  I know once you try it, you will be hooked too!

My "whale" using words that I associate with my family's time at the shore:


Or a favorite poem:


Wouldn't a teacher love a gift using the names of the children in her/his class?


The possibilities are endless ~

There are many tutorials available for using tagxedo ~ here is just one

Enjoy!  ♥ Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...