photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 3, 2013

Fabric Wall Art

I had the perfect image of what I needed to add to our guest room wall.  It needed to have a modern look in colors of light pink, hot pink, with a pop of navy ~ seemingly a lot to ask for!
Since I don't have the talents to paint an artistic creation, I decided to use what I did have.
And what I had included a large canvas and a seemly unending supply of fabric.

I found the perfect pattern ~ a quilt design that was created by Miranda Stewart for Michael Miller.  Using her model and my fabrics, the final product was just what I had hoped for.


Love the way the chevron looks with my new drapes!



Enjoy!  ♥ Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...