photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 4, 2013

Found Friday - Fabric Dolls Patterns

Happy Friday!  When my first grandchild was born, I decided that I wanted to make a keepsake for her.  It began with a needlepoint Christmas stocking.  Well, now I have four beautiful grandkids, and my "keepsakes" have grown.  In addition to the stockings, I have made a sampler (Hadley's is still in process) and a fabric doll for each (Amelia's is still in planning mode).

Today I thought I would share the patterns and the final product for the dolls.  So much fun when you can use your own creativity to make each one special.


Hadley's doll sitting on the cute washi tape stool Kendra made.



and Cole's Cool boy! 

The patterns were pdf downloads from Etsy.    The girl doll is available here, and the boy doll is available here.  I would love to see your creations!

Have a wonderful weekend!  ♥

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...