photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

December 2, 2013

Happiness is a Pretty Tablecloth

Hello there!  I hope you all enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday and got to spend some quality/snuggle time with loved ones - I know I did! 

I love this time of year because it gives me a chance to change things up around the house.  I'm not a big traditionalist when it comes to decorating for the holidays...I like metallic pink and blues rather than red and green for Christmas.  But I also like that I can bring out linens and other decorations that make the days feel even more special.  Case in point, the gorgeous, handmade, hand sewn tablecloth below.  It was given to my by my lovely cousin Marge.  She is talented beyond words when it comes to sewing - and although she didn't make this tablecloth - she did give me a few other of her handmade goodies that I can't wait to share once I get Hadley's big girl room started!

So for your viewing pleasure today, the tablecloth!







Jealous?!?!
XO!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...