photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 28, 2014

Computer Challenge - wordmark.it

Yes, once again I am changing our normal Friday Pinterest Challenge to a Computer Challenge!  I am always looking for new modern fonts to use in my personalized pillows.  Normally I go to a web site such as Dafont.com to test fonts that would work as appliques.

Well, when I found wordmark.it, I was amazed.  You just type in a word, and a myriad of fonts using your word appear. 

I typed in the name of my Etsy shop, and here is just an example of what instantly appeared~

just one of 17 pages of fonts!
The site picks up the fonts that are saved on your computer and allows you to see all of them at once.
There are so many options.  You can select to use all caps, all lower case, or a combination of the two.
In addition, the program allows you to pick the size of the font and a negative background.


all caps!

Hope you enjoy as much as I have!  Have a wonderful and "warm" weekend!  ♥





Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...