photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 18, 2014

My Mom is Amazingly Creative.

Hi!  If you've read this blog for any length of time you have seen the hand-sewn beauties that my mom whips up regularly.   Her pillows sell like crazy, Simplicity has recently renewed her pattern contract and she is ALWAYS making something she knows will bring a smile to the faces of her grandchildren (and children). 

Her latest creation is a magical Super Hero POWch.  The idea behind it is simple, kids don't always like going to sleep or eating their veggies - sometimes they need a little extra push - a little invisible "super power dust".



Sprinkling a little magic dust will make veggies a little tastier, make the dark a little less dark, make doctors' appointments a little less scary, make booboo hurt a little less, and make dreams a little better!
 
 
 
My Mom is always telling me how in awe she is of my creativity or decorating skills...when in reality the things she designs and dreams up on a daily basis and throughout her life have given me that creative drive - and it's the best gift I have ever received.
 
 
Thanks Mom!!
xxoo!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...