photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 21, 2014

Paint Like Jackson Pollock

On Fridays we try to write about a DIY project from Pinterest that we have attempted to complete.  But today my post is actually a Facebook Challenge.

My friend and talented artist Nancy always seems to find fun photos or activities to share.  This one ~ http://manetas.com/Pollock/ had me hooked right away!


MY CREATION


Jackson Pollock's art:


Jackson Pollock, an American painter, is known for his "drip" style art.  So even though I am definitely not an artist, I had fun trying to copy his style.


Directions:
Go to http:manetas.com/Pollock
Press any key to get a different color
Press SPACE to erase
Press ALT and any key to change the color of the drip.  Numbers 1-0 also change the color.

Be creative, and have fun! 

Thank you, Nancy, for my newest obsession! ♥ 

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...