photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

March 11, 2014

Bold Boy Nursery Design Board

Hi there and happy Tuesday!!  If you have been on this blog for any length of time you know I love creating design boards...I have even parlayed my little "hobby" into a very fulfilling little business.  So when my sweet friend Katie, who is expecting her first baby this Spring, asked me for a little help coming up with some ideas for her nursery I was super excited to get started.

Katie had started a Pinboard so it was easy to see what she what inspired her and the overall feel she wanted this special room to have.  Pops of color, modern with natural elements mixed in to keep the space warm and cozy!

Below is the design board I came up with using Katie first choice of paint color, Benjamin Moore's Navy Hale - which I think will look amazing in this small space.  All of the other room elements will be bright and colorful so the room won't feel dark at all.  So excited to see the finished room and to meet her little boy!!


Boy Nursery Board for KL

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...