photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 26, 2013

Current Obsession - Creating Design Boards

I wrote a post awhile back about Olioboard, the online design board tool that lets you create a room and see what works and what doesn't.  I have used this site for almost every room in our house and have even been making boards for friends and family to help them start a room project. 
 
Well now that all of the rooms in our house are pretty much finished (for now at least) I have started creating boards for the design challenges Olioboard has every week.  I have had so much fun doing this because 1)they are fantasy and 2) I can kind of go crazy and pick pieces that I wouldn't necessarily use (or be able to afford) myself.  So I thought I would share a few boards I made last week.
 
This one was for the Modern Cottage challenge: 
 
 

And the two below were for an All Things Stripes challenge:




Since interior design is a passion of mine I figure the more time I spend creating these the more I learn. 

Have you tried Olioboard?
xo!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...