photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 27, 2013

Wislist Wednesday - Feeling Flowery

I don't know about you, but I'm just about done with the cold and gloomy weather.  So with that in mind, I've been drawn to all things Spring lately to get me out of this Winter funk!



Planning to use this lovely creation as the inspiration for our Spring front door wreath.

Medicine vials taped to the wall filled with simple flowers - so pretty!

Loving the bright flower pop on a navy dress.

Flower alphabet - I want it!!

This cutey is from Mini Boden but planning to try making one for Layla - and myself!

Have a very happy Wednesday!!
xo!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...