photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

May 12, 2014

My First Weaving Attempt

Hello!   I mentioned a few weeks back that was really inspired by all the lovely weaving art that has been popping up everything - I mean her stuff is amazing!!  Anyway, after reading a few tutorials and skimming a pattern book or two I decided to the try it out for myself.  I just used materials I already had on-hand and made my own "loom" out of a piece of cardboard reinforced with painters tape. 





The end was result was so so but it was fun to try all the different techniques I had read about.  I'd love to try another larger version using different materials...but for now this little one is perfect for Hadley's (soon to be revealed) big girl room!


 
 
 
This is a great tutorial!!
 

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...